RelyX™ Unicem Aplicap™ Self-Adhesive Universal Resin Cement
Notice: When you place an order, you will get a product with long expiration date.
- Time-saving - no etching**, priming or bonding.
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Easy removal of excess.
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
- **Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is required to increase surface area for bonding.
The most clinically proven self-adhesive resin cement, trusted by dentists worldwide.
- Permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges.
- 3 - unit inlay/onlay bridges.
- All-ceramic, composite or metal restorations to implant abutments.
- 2 -or 3-unit Maryland bridges.
Based on 1 review
Item is added to cart