Protemp™ 4 Temporization Material
Notice: When you place an order, you will get a product with long expiration date.
DetailsProtemp™ 4 Temporisation Material – The innovative advancement of a successful product.
Protemp™ 4 Temporisation MaterialWith Protemp™ 4 Temporisation Material 3M ESPE has set another milestone in temporary crown and bridge materials. 3M ESPE has applied its expertise in nanotechnology to create the first bis-acrylic composite with a new generation of sophisticated fillers. The result is unparalleled achievements in strength, handling and aesthetics.
- Reliably tough temporaries due to highest fracture resistance and better abrasion stability – also suitable for long-term temporisation.
- Patient-pleasing aesthetics and a comfortable fit through a smooth surface, natural shine and fluorescence, high colour stability. Easy plaque removal to support gingival health.
- Easier and faster handling and fabrication due to the reduced smear layer and gloss without polishing or glazing.
- With easy-to-use Protemp 4 Temporization Material you will experience a more convinient and even more time saving procedure.
- Compared to competitive temporary materials, Protemp 4 material provides a much thinner smear layer that can easily removed and therefore reduces yor working time significantly.
- 3M ESPE's unique nanotechnology ensures a smooth, glossy surface right from the beginning.
- To finish the temporary fabricated with Protemp 4 material, it simply needs to be cleaned with ethanol to achieve a brilliant and natural gloss in the next to no time- without additional polishing or glazing.
- Reliably tough temporaries
Easier and faster handling and fabrication
Suitable for long-term temporisation.