Coxo C-PULSE pulp tester
Features and operation
1. Preset speed model(high-mid-low speed).
2. A gentle, pulsed stimulus begins to increase at a rate.
3. Specifically designed for patient comfort.
4. If the patient indicates perception, simply release the button, The stimulus stops immediately, but the numbers remain frozen on the screen for about 3 minutes.
5. Easy and convenient to operate.
6. Maximum stimulus 8.0. between 0-40, the patient feels ache and aneshesia, alive teeth nerve. Between 40-80, with the above-mentioned reaction, part of teeth nerve dead, 80 above-mentioned reactions, dead teeth nerve.
7. The device turns it'self off in three minutes after operation, no wasted batteries.
- Adaptor working voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60HZ.
- Adjustable torque range: 0.3 - 5.2N.cm.
- Volume(cm): 30*20*12.
- Weight(kg)/PCS: 2.5kg.
- Packing material: carton.