Dentist stool (ADAE-6)
Why should you choose ADAE stools?
Cylindrical manufacturing for dental stools is a very complicated process, and ADAE manufacturing department is ensuring that:
- The cylinder is 100% filled with Nitrogen.
- The cylinder has enough pressure resistance for extra durability.
Quick features :
- Superior quality imported casters highly durable for 5 years
- The backrest can recline by 10 degrees
- Double adjusters.
- The overall stools of all models have 2-years warranty.
- Imported casters have 5-years warranty.
- Aluminum foot-stands are coated. This technique makes stools look more upscale, and it can prevent the aluminum parts from getting oxidized, as plain aluminum is highly inclined to get oxidized which makes it black and look dirty and worn-out.
- The cylinder is durable and safe (100% filled with nitrogen (If not, the cylinder could be explosive); It ensures over 100,000 times of up-and-down movement).
- Designed for dentists;
- To ease the strain of lumbar muscles;
- Reduce fatigue and nerve compression;
- The prevention of peri-arthritis of shoulder and carpal tunnel or vascular syndrome;
- To solve the problem of poor blood flow to the thigh;
- Prevention of varicose veins etc.
- Backrest(L*W*thickness) :310*385*40mm
- Prismatic Cushion(L*W*thickness) :430*400*65mm
- Rod opening range: 120mm
- Five-star bracket diameter: 560mm
- Casters: 50mm
- Seat load capacity: 450kg
- The maximum height from the ground cushion: 550mm
- The minimum height from the ground cushion: 430mm
- Backrest lean back range: 10°
- Backrest telescopic range: 160mm
- Overall dimensions (L*W*H): 580*580*810mm
- Chassis dimensions: 355*300mm
- Dual function
- Seat weight（G.W): 11kg
- Packing size : 54.5*27.5*52cm