- Super long working distance, for any directions
- Wide field of view, clear imaging and strong stereo sensation
- WF 10X Eyepiece
- 0.65X-5.5X objective, ratio: 1:8.5
ADAE professional dental microscope with HD1600 camera
Watch the video below for quick view
Main features of microscope
- Eyepiece:High eyepoint WF10X/Ø22mm.
- Objective:0.65X-5.5X, ratio: 1:8.5.
- Total Magnifiction :Standard:6.5X-55X
(Optional Aux.0.5X, 2X)
3.3X-220X with optional 20X eyepiece.
- Head:Trinocular, inclined 45°, rotatable 360°, Diopter adjustment: ‡5 diopters.
- F.O.V: 40-31.4mm.
- Interpupillary Distance:54-75mm.
- Working Distance: 105mm.
- Focusing Range: 45mm (pole: 240mm).
- Illuminator: LED Ring Light.
Specification of camera
- Adopt 16MP Panasonic CMOS Sensor
- Adopt 1/2.33” Sensor, more wide view field
- HDMI 1080P 60 FPS
- USB2.0 free drive 1080P 30FPS Image Output
- 4K Video Record
- One push freeze/ defrost function, digital scaling function
- Supplying manual/ auto / one push exposition, exposure compensation adjustable.
- Supplying manual/ auto / one push white balance, R, G, B adjustable.
- Supplying 8 draw lines function, color, thickness, position adjustable.
- Center cross lines display/ close.
- Providing TF Card for saving, 64GB(max).
- With remote control.
- Providing data will be saved after closing the camera.
- Solid Metal Shell.
- Microscope Head 1 Pc.
- Eyepiece WF10X 1 Pair.
- Built-in Objective 0.65X-5.5X 1 Pair.
- Microscope Camera HD1600 1 Pc.
- Camera Adapter 1 Pc.
- Arm Mounting Support 1 Pc.
- Spot Light, LED Ring Light ( One Pc for each).
- Power Cord 2 Pcs.
- Operation Manual 1 Pc.
Dental chair mounted and mobile stand models
The build quality on this microscope is just amazing.For the price, I was not expecting such a perfect finish and operatio
Extremly Happy with the magnification level it offers and its calrity
Everything good with our microscope we oreded from them. We had a great experience with this company as usual, and we will always use them in the future for our equipment needs.
Dr Katie Blasco
I have literally had this microscope for almost a year and I am impressed. it works great, and all of the powers worked just fine.