3. Dentist job is a high risk for the spread of COVD-19.
To help stop the spread of coronavirus, we are advising against all non-urgent dental treatment which includes the following:
- Dental check-ups.
- Preventive treatments such as scale and polish and fluoride varnishes.
- Examinations and x-rays.
- Appointments for braces.
- Cosmetic dental treatment of any kind e.g. tooth whitening.
- Routine denture treatment.
- Treatments on teeth that are not painful e.g. fillings and extractions.
4. For putting on PPE ( Personal protective equipment) the order is uniform, apron, mask, eye protection than gloves.
For removing PPE, the order is gloves, apron, eye protection, mask, uniform. Throughout the process, it's important to keep hands away from the face and limit any surfaces touched in the patient's environment. (Click here to see our available PPE products).